Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My shot at macro photography

I've been experimenting some more with my new lens today by adding some macro filters that I purchased recently on Amazon.  These were taken indoors on a cloudy day near a north facing window.




I'm really loving how they turned out.  Can't wait to get this lens outside - come on spring!
 

When Eric works second shift, it makes for a whole different family experience, but it's nice to have him around for the first half of the day.  We got a lot done this morning, and he made some wheat free biscuits made with almond meal/flour.  I'm glad we are together on this 'wheat belly' way of life.  We both notice a difference in our general state of well being, and in how our pants are fitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! ~ Thank you ~