Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Birthday shopping vs. Mass

Well, I did not get both things accomplished last night.  The shopping won out, what a way to put my faith first!  A number of other things factored in as well, and then I found out that the chrism Mass was packed - standing room only, and that Bishop Rhoades gave a wonderful homily.  Oh well, there's always next year. 

My wonderful friend, Teresa, brought me a dozen roses today and perfect timing too because my new lens needed some breaking in. 






I did various edits on each of these, but my favorite I think is the second to last one done with an action called Velvet Truffle...by Rita - thank you, Rita!

Sarah and Josh volunteer every Tuesday and today was the end of this session so they'll have a bit of a break until the next one begins sometime in April.  I love hearing their horse stories.

Good Tuesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! ~ Thank you ~