Thursday, April 25, 2013

What is the purpose of a teenager exactly?

I think I realized last night that God gives us teenagers to truly test our resolve.  Sometimes on an hourly basis.  Why is it that things can be great and you think they're the best people; that you can actually take a little bit of credit for that and then an hour later you can't understand how they are even human?? 

I needed something to make me laugh or convince me that homeschooling is still something I want to do (oddly, both of those could go together) so I took to the internet for some inspiration.  First, I went to Simcha's post about dropping out of home school which didn't really convince me either way if I still wanted to pull my hair out on a daily basis or not.  Then I saw this post which was followed by 'COMMENTS CLOSED' so I knew it must have been a good one.  I spent the next who-knows-how-long reading the entire thing and mostly laughing, but also feeling annoyed at how her post brought about such responses. 

I will continue to wear pants and skirts when I feel like it and I will continue to dress modestly no matter what I am wearing. :)  Anyway, it did what it was supposed to do which was get my mind off of how I could get rid of two teenagers without anyone asking questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! ~ Thank you ~