Wednesday, June 5, 2013

While cleaning Josh's room - for two whole days - we threw away a lot of junk, swept up a lot of cobwebs, and dusted a lot of...well...dust.  I think he might be a hoarder just like Lyndsay.  Every nook and cranny in that room had stuff in it.  Candy wrappers, candy containers, proof-of-purchase cards from who knows what, random plastic pieces for things he doesn't remember, old teeth in random places, socks, cards from First Communion and Confirmation, Lego pieces...you get the drift...he keeps everything.

This kid has so many Legos!  I do love seeing everything that he has made with them though (I will try to remember to post some pics of them soon). 

While he was emptying out his toy box, look who he found at the bottom...



Woody sounds a little hoarse, but Buzz sounds just as brave as ever - I even felt a little tear in my eye. :)  Josh is definitely not a little boy anymore, turning 14 in a couple of weeks.  It seems like those days of Woody & Buzz were such a long time ago.  I'm glad that we got to live the Toy Story epic while it was happening and while Josh was at the age to think they were the coolest characters on Earth! 


Sarah even got into it for Halloween one year when they went as Woody and Jessie...


Excuse me while I go get a tissue ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! ~ Thank you ~