Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Ready or not...

Today was the first day of school for the high schoolers and the home schoolers.  We got pictures done today - I guess I was more than ready for that since I didn't get any last year. 

The experienced sophomore...


The fresh freshman...


The middle schooler...



The fourth grader...


The second grader...


The high schoolers...



The home schoolers...


It was a good first day for all. 


I found an apple at my place this morning left by a sweet fourth grader :) 


The girls seemed happy about their new daily schedules and, they are all happy (what?!) about the new chore chart.  They are all much busier with this new chart than with the old one.  We'll see how long the excitement lasts. 

On a side note, I'm so happy to have found Heather - she makes me laugh maybe even harder than Eric :)  Or maybe I'm just feeling so loopy by the time I read her blog (usually in the evening).  She is the best storyteller!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! ~ Thank you ~