Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Last minute bucket list

I thought I was being so relaxed by having only 2 things on my mental summer bucket list.  I accomplished those 2 things quickly and was feeling good about that.  Now that school starts in less than 2 weeks, I'm thinking of some other things I'd really like to get done.  I had a goal at the beginning of the year to print pictures for each month on the 1st day of the next month (or whatever Saturday came first).  Here we are in July, and I just uploaded and ordered prints today for March. 

I used to scrapbook Creative Memories-style but I simply don't have that kind of time anymore.  I don't know how I ever had time for that really.  Now there is something called Project Life which is awesome.  You can still put together cute scrapbooks in much less time.  So that's what I'm trying to work on now.  I'll feel good if I can get 2012 in the book before school starts - sheesh!

 
Maybe I'll just go kick that bucket...list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! ~ Thank you ~