Saturday, May 25, 2013

Good day for photos

The weather is coolish today, around 60-ish degrees with some cloud cover which makes for good exposure for pictures.  Last night was an almost-full moon and I tried to use the close-up filters for that, but they are only meant for small things. 


Now that I know how to find the man in the moon (thank you, Josh) I find him fairly easily.  Will try and get another shot tonight of the official full moon.

Thanks to the master gardener neighbors I used some of their flowers as subjects today.



 

No big plans for Memorial Day this year.  Maybe the parade on Monday, maybe a walk around the East Race today.  The pool opens Monday and the kiddos are very anxious for that, but I doubt it will be warm enough to even stick a toe in.  We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! ~ Thank you ~