Monday, April 28, 2014

Texture Tuesday, Volume 15

update:  well...wow...I posted this Monday night wondering why Kim never posted a Texture Tuesday post.  I was worried that something had happened in her camp!  Here's the official link -


I'm getting this in late, but...better late than never, right?!

Joining Kim today for Texture Tuesday...even though there isn't a link for today...I hope everything is okay. 
I used kk_ruemarion, kk_way and kk_cora to edit this...and added a sepia filter, increased contrast and decreased saturation.  If you mouseover the image you will see the SOOC shot.

I looks vintage...I like it.

Have a nice week :)

4 comments:

  1. These textures really gave these flower a bright new look....I love it. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Shot. I always love before and after shots. Beverly is right, the texture really did give the flowers a bright boost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty Karen, the texture looks so pretty on this and it does give it a vintage feel. really lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! ~ Thank you ~