Saturday, December 14, 2013

Family Pictures

I joined a local photographer's club a few months ago and we were given the opportunity to use a professional studio for our last group meeting.  It was so much fun!  I thought the kids would not be receptive to it since other people would be there, but I actually think that helped.  Everybody had great posing ideas and so the kids were cooperating way more than I thought.
















Not having used studio lighting before, it took some getting used to.  Some pictures were completely blown out, others were black, and some had unrecoverable hot spots.  Sarah brought her camera too and between the two of us we took around 360 pictures and maybe got 15-20 keepers.  I guess that's the fun of digital photography :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the one where you're all piled on top of each other. My boys are all so much bigger than me, I'd be smashed!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! ~ Thank you ~