Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Photography club

I went out on a limb and joined a photography club.  The Michiana Digital Photography Excursionists.  I called Gene's camera store to see if they could tell me a good place to go and shoot the sunrise and the lady recommended this group.  I signed up that night.  They meet once a month sometimes to shoot or sometimes to look at everyone's pictures from the last meeting. 

We went to the East Race and spent about an hour there.  Everyone uploads their shots to the website and we all comment on each other's photos.  It was really fun.  I met some nice people and it's a good lesson in not judging a book by it's cover ;)  We made a list for a fall scavenger hunt to do before the next meeting and at that meeting we will critique everyone's scavenger hunt photos.  I need to get busy on that...

A few shots from the East Race...





This last one has a watermark because I entered it in a contest and the watermark was required.  It got a few votes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! ~ Thank you ~